Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner: Review

Hello All :)

Whenever a company says use this product then that, and then one more product for better results, of the same company, my usual response is:


But after the good experience with the Garnier Oil in cream product ( Review here) I wanted to give it's Shampoo and Conditioner a try as directed by Garnier in the  instructions. When I saw free Conditioner with the Shampoo, I grinned and jumped onto the opportunity (Don’t tell me you never get happy when you see the freebie). Now Lets see whether it gave me the expected results:



Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo:


Price: 69INR for 80ml
Packaging: Yellow with the flip cap
Shade: White
Consistency: Not too runny but on the liquidy side.
Scent:  Something fresh like lemon and unlike the typical Garnier Banana milkshake scent.
Performance: The shampoo lathers well and gets washed off easily. It cleanses the hair well, kept it nourished, didn’t dry out and dint make them oily for 2 days.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Conditioner :



Price: 70INR for 80ml
Packaging: Yellow with the flip cap at the bottom.
Shade: white
Consistency: Thick
Scent: Same like Shampoo.
 Performance: The conditioner spreads easily and gets washed off easily too. It nourished the hair, made it smoother without making it greasy.


Okay, so this combo kept the hair oil free for 2 days, kept them nourished without being heavy. But nothing life changing or miraculous types. The combination of Oil in cream, shampoo, Conditioner gave me same results as Oil in cream and any other Shampoo/Conditioner combo. I dint see much difference. I will not be repurchasing this as I want to try different shampoo/conditioner.

This shampoo might not be for extreme dry hair types.  For the rest I do recommend this as it's affordable, it does its basic job; may be not miraculous but cleanses well, gives right amount of nourishment to hair without making the heavy. Overall a nice shampoo and conditioner. Do try. Recommend.

What do you think about this? Have you tried this shampoo?

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

Labels: , , , , ,