So the Makeup stuff I bought from the ongoing Nykaa sale are........




I would like to add something:

Besti:  You need all the shades!!!
Online shopping store : Buy more!!

So I bought more makeup !!!!  Nothing like a major major haul but still a haul. I was about to order a Inglot eye-shadow and 2 nailpolish that's when I got to know about the sale. So I added a newly launched eye-liner from Faces as the existing one is burning my eyes and Mascara as I need one soon.

So this is what I got:



Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square in 452 ( 400INR) : So many shades, so many finish. It was exhausting ordering one online blindly. Finally zeroed it on one shade and turns out I have seen it in Radha's blog Tryst with vanilla girl  :D

Faces Glam On Perfect Noir Eyeliner - Black ( 399INR) : Newly launched. First time I'll be trying a felt tip liquid liners, hope for the best.

Nailpaints: Lipbalms and nailpaints, you can own as many as you want :P
1. Streetwear Color Rich Nail Enamel in Emerald Eyes 
2. Elle 18 Nail Pops Nail Polish in Shade 2 

Maybelline Volum Express Falsies Mascara : ( 475INR) - Black Washable : Finally back to my favourite Mascara ever.

I think I'll be placing one more order soon, but it's all lipglosses for Mum. One more recent launch which caught my attention is Faces Glam on perfect lipsticks, but the range has mixed opinion... I am little confused about that. So I'll check the shades in the counter.

Did you buy any makeup lately?

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

Labels: