Lotus Herbals Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub : Review

Hello All,

I am on a mission to get rid of the old skincare and bath&body products now. You know those small samples, those products which does nothing, which you keep it in the corner. I am trying to use them up even if they are doing nothing. So out of the 5 scrubs which I don't use any more Lotus scrub is the only significant one!! The rest I don’t why I bought them, what they did and why I kept them for so long. I have already finished them as foot scrub except for the Lotus Herbals Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub .

It’s actually my second tube. The first tube did wonders, whereas by the half of the second tube skin got used to the product. I bought this when I wanted a scrub other than strawberry/apricot/Neem scrub. The tube has about 1-2 usage left now.  So here goes my review on it:


Price: 185 for 100gms. 


My experience with Lotus Herbals Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub:

The scrub comes in a Travel friendly Flip top cap. The scrub and the granular are white in shade. The granulars are not visible at first, but becomes prominent once we spread the scrub. I am fond of the scent of it, I find it refreshing  and mild but I know many who hate the scent. The granulars are in good amount. They do appear gentle but does not feel so if too much pressure is applied. While scrubbing the face one needs to gentle with it. Also, if I let the product dry on the face and do any movement on the face while washing the scrub off , I feel the harshness of the scrub granular. So just don’t let the product completely dry on the face.

Once the scrubbing is done you are left with the squeaky clean and bright face with the glow. It removes whiteheads effectively, not sure about the stubborn blackheads though. Post usage skin wasnot dry either.  I have an oily skin, it can control oil for sometimes, never broken me out or gave any bumps.



It used to give me a glow which is missing now.  I used to use this scrub a lot after a long tiring outing kind of day for deep cleaning. Only after the repeated use my skin got used to it, which is quiet common with any product for me.  So I will not be repurchasing this.If you have a sensitive skin the granular particle might be harsh for you. For the rest if you looking out for an affordable scrub, which does its work and want something different than the strawberry/apricot scrub this scrub is a nice option. Recommend.

What do think about this? Which scrub are you using now?

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

Labels: , , , , ,