Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Cherry

Hello All,

Sometime ago there was an offer on Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy in a Supermarket, buy one get one free... I would pass by that alley and completely ignore it. The offer was there for quite sometimes.  And guess what???  I decided to give one of these a try, right after that offer ended : /

The Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy has 6 different flavours and I picked up cherry flavour. I think the packaging and formula has changed a bit. I have been using this since 3 weeks, let’s move onto my experience with this:




Price : 135INR for 4gms.

Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Kokum Butter and Cherry extracts.


Product Claims:
Moisturises: Gives 6 hour long and active moisturization to lips.
Heals:  Heals dry, cracked and chapped lips.
Protects: SPF 15 formula protects against Sun(UVA & UVB) rays, thereby prevents darkening of the lips.



My thoughts on Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Cherry :

The texture is velvety soft, not at all  grainy and feels light on the lips. In the name of the tint there is slight pale red tint to it, which is not visible on my lips. Extreme pale lips might get a little red tint.

It has long cap, which shuts effectively thus making it travel friendly. Has a cream long body and twist up Mechanism. Now the product I have is a little faulty. Initially it would not twist down and at one point twist up mechanism would not work at all. Now it's working fine, I can swivel it down and up without any problem, hope it continues to work the same way.

It does moisturize the lips for about 4-5 hours. After applying this if you eat anything, the partial lip balm gets wiped off but lips don’t feel dry. It does rehydrate, in the morning if I wake up with extremely dry lips it provides enough moisturization and makes them soft and supple.

I really can’t comment on healing part as I have never had dry chapped lips; lips do get dry sometimes, but nothing sever. But looking at the way it rehydrates lips, I think it heals the lips.

It has SPF 15 and it does protect.  Regular usage has made lips look smooth and lighter.

Hygienic packaging.




It's a good lipbalm, not heavy on the pocket and has SPF in it. One more awesome thing is, when you buy this product you are helping the Lotus Herbals and Smile foundation. Which works towards bringing smile upon faces of unprivileged children. So this product takes care of my lips and makes me smile. And I am indirectly making someone else a smile. Win-Win situation. I am going to repurchase this soon in other flavours as well I recommend it to everyone.

What do you think about this? Have you tried any flavor of this Liptherapy ? Do share...

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

PS: We have 100 likes on Fb page now yay!! I'll be annoucing the giveaway soon. Check the page here: FB page







Labels: , , , , ,