Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal in Black Brilliance : A preservative free Kajal

Hello All :)

Is it new?:  Yes
Is it affordable?:  umm Okayish
Do you need it?:  No
Are you going to buy it Anyway?: Yeah
You see that’s how most of the beauty products come home with me and this too reached my stash the same way =) Bwa ha ha ha. I usually hold myself back when it comes to Kajals but this time, the Preservative free formula of Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal was worth giving the shot.


Price: 425INR for 1.2 gms. ( I got the sharpener free with it) 

What Plum says, ingredient list and to buy click here: Plum kajal . ( There was no minimum charge for COD or even online payment )



My experience with Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal :

Packaging: The Kajal/Kohl pencil came sealed in plastic. The sharpenable pencil has purple body and cap, also a black bum. Win win win for me (It has purple and black colors :D). As opposed to wooden body it has a plastic body like some of the crayons. The packaging is nothing special but stands out in the stash, in case if you have multiple pencil liners/kohl.

Texture and Pigmentation: The texture is super smooth so needless to say it glides also smoothly without tugging. The kohl has crazy pigmentation. It gives a pigment filled punch in one stroke on upper lash line and on the lower lash line it does need more than one stroke. The formula, texture, the jet blackiness (Yes I made up the word ) it has resembles to that of the Gel liner.



Performance: It sets in 2-3 seconds and then turns smudge proof. It survives, sweat ,splashing of water, rain in short it is waterproof. Also, heat and humidity, so transfer proof. It stays on the upper lash line as eyeliner as long as I take it off. On the lower lash line intensity goes down by the hour, but could trace the Kajal even after 6.5 hour. The kajal simply fades away and does not give panda eyes. The kajal doesnot flake on layering. True to its claims it is smudge proof, waterproof and long lasting.

I use a cleansing milk to remove it and it goes off easily with it. It hasn’t irritated eyes or turned my eyes red. I know I know its preservative free, yet no harm in mentioning right :D


 Since the Kajal is something which is used extremely close to the eyes, preservative free formula is very welcoming fact. This is something I want in my kitty for forever.  Price wise it falls in between not too cheap, not too expensive. The only con I find in this product is that it is sharpanable which leads to product wastage. But then it’s longstaying power, the bang on pigmentation, preservative free formula and even the quantity makes up for it.  If you are looking for a Long lasting Gel like formula, do check Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal out. Recommended.

Have you tried this? Does Preservative free word gets you excited?

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

Labels: , , ,