Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk : Review

Hello Lovelies :)

I am extremely sorry for the irregular posts, not replying to your comments and not leaving comments on your posts too. I have been little under the weather and internet connection too has been really sucky. I hope everything gets back to track in weeks time.

Anyhoo today I am going to talk about Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk to which I keep going back to, no matter how many types of cleansing milk/cleansers I have used. Now i’ll tell you all why.


Price: 55INR for 100ml ( 135INR for 500ml bottle)
What Ayur claims about its Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk : Ayur’s Deep Cleansing milk is a natural herbal cleanser which gently lifts away make up, dirt and other impurities leaving the skin feeling soft, clean and healthy.


My experience with Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk :

* The cleanser comes in a Transparent bottle with the not so sturdy flip cap. The cleaning milk that comes out of the bottle cannot be controlled. It just flows. I usually transfer the product to pump dispenser bottle. So it does not matter actually.

* It looks, feels like typical cleansing milk. Pure white in shade, runny thin consistency. I remember earlier version had a strong fragrance of Rose, however the recent versions the scent is not that strong, nothing bothersome.

Why I love it: 

This cleansing milk effectively cleanses the face removing all the dirt and grime and leaves a radiant face. Normal makeup comes off at once, a little stubborn makeup will need another swipe and poof all gone. It effectively removes waterproof eyeliner but Waterprrof Mascara Needs a little effort. It does not dry out the skin either. Never broken me out and doesnot burn eyes either. (Burn other cleaning milks!!!! )

Cons : That bottle. Absolute no control on the amount that comes out.
After the cleansing is done it kind of leaves a light sticky layer behind, which can be washed off easily with the water. I feel that since I have oily skin.





As I said I keep going back to this. I know I know it has chemicals and parabens but almost all of the brands have them isn’t it!! Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk has not broken me out, does not sting, cleanses thoroughly, removes makeup, is affordable and no side effects. What more I want.Waterproof Msacara doesnot get off that easily with it. Yet do try this if you are looking for budget cleansing milk, removes the daily makeup and if you don’t really mind the ingredient list. Recommend.

Which cleansing milk are you using right now? What do you think about this? Ever tried this?

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

Labels: , ,