Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in Ruby : Review,swatches

Guest Post by Rajshree Sawant

HiyA Lovelies, 


This is Rajshree from the blog Chic Peachy Pink. Fancy meeting you here isn't it? Recently when the very talented Swathi Bhat from the Curious and Confused Me Blog asked me if I wanted to write a guest post on her blog I was super excited. As you must have seen in my latest post I got my July Fab Bag. Since the theme for the month was Red Carpet edition I got a gorgeous red lipstick in it which I loved to bits. My new profound love for this red lipstick is what encouraged me to write a full review so here I am. I think that is enough of me ranting about lets get started shall we?

Red lipstick




Price: Rs. 1500/- for 3.5g/0.123 US fl oz.

Claims: Bellapierre Mineral Lipsticks have been formulated with natural waxes and mineral pigments, iron oxides and antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Our smooth, silky, 100% natural and formula delivers long-lasting nourishing color. The mineral pigments also provide natural protection from the sun. Mineral Lipsticks do NOT contain lead, lanolin, parabens, or other harmful ingredients.

Bellapierre red lipstick

Results:
Every girl needs to have a favorite red lipstick, it is like a LBD of the makeup world. Currently the Bellapierre Mineral lipstick in Ruby is my LBD. The lipstick has a very classy packaging. It has a matte black body with some mesh texture on the sides. Excluding the pretty packaging this collection provides a vast range of colors. As the name denotes Ruby is a rich, bright and bold red with some blue undertones which makes it a stunning shade. In all there are 14 shades but one of the other shades that I have my eye on is Burlesque which is a fuchsia pink.

The lipstick has a creamy texture which kind of saves the time you would have spent on it prepping it. It literally glides on the lips cause of this texture and does not gather in the creases of the lips. I absolutely love how moisturizing and nourishing this lipstick is in nature. Being a creamy texture lipstick the staying power of this lipstick is lower than the other matte lipsticks I love and so it lasts nearly 3-4 hours after which it tends to fade a bit.

The lipstick is very pigmented and provides a full coverage in two swipes even on pigmented lips. As this is a Mineral lipstick it is made up of natural waxes and mineral pigments. These mineral pigments also provide natural sun protection. Cherry on the top is that these Mineral Lipsticks do not contain lead, lanolin, parabens, or other harmful ingredients.

Red lipstick Bellapierre


Hope you liked my today's blog post. Share the name of your favourite Red Lipsticks in the comments section below. Much Love xx 
PS- Do not forget to check out my latest blog posts at Chic Peachy Pink.


Keep Living and Loving Life.


CACM says : Yet another great review. Looks like Fabbag finally hit a bulls eye with this Mineral Lipstick. Loved the shade. My favourite Red lipstick is Loreal Pure Rouge :) 



Labels: , , ,