Fab bag February 2015 edition

Hello All,

After reaching super duper fast in the month of January , this time Fabbag took its time to reach me with the right name on the information card.. lol . This time the goodies came in Heart shaped bag  and theme was Date night. How lovely <3 .

Products I received  are: 
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails – Tranquil (full size)
LA Splash Lip Couture – Till midnight (full size )
Kama Mridul Soap Free Cleanser
Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum





Sally Hansen Advanced hard as nails : Haven’t tried this yet. I have something similar from Rimmel, so I will not be opening this soon. How did they know my nails have gone for a toss :O

LA Splash Lip Couture: I got the shade Till midnight . It’s orangy like a Fanta orange or orange candy. Its super long lasting, matte, waterproof, non transferable. I have taken shower with it and it did not budge. Needs a good remover to take it off and steady hand while applying it on the lips. After the application one has to wait for seconds for it to dry, you play with your lips the Lip Couture will become patchy and it will set that way on the lips. It’s best to apply the lipbalm underneath otherwise its drying. I like it on the lips but not loving it as I am not a fan of opaque orange lips.



Livon Moroccan Silk Serum : Smells heavenly and de-tangles wet hair amazingly well. It did tame the frizz by little on the first day on me, second day not so much. Applied it on the second day hair, it made the hair super soft and manageable without making it oily. I have wavy hair and it does make them slightly straight on the day first day. Very happy with this.
.
Kama Mridul Soap Free Cleanser and Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream:  I have some tiny meeny bumps on face with pimple shining on my broad forehead (Lucky me), I don’t want to try this now. I will review it when I use it.


And the Information card and the FabPost: 


. The subscription for the bag ends this month and I will be subscribing again. I usually subscribe for 3 months or so and after applying the coupons usually it comes to 450INR a month.  Even at 599 INR a month it’s really a great way to explore new brands. I see Fabbag as a funway to try out new products. So I hardly get disappointed by them.


What do you think of this? What did you get in your Fababg? Do share


Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB



Labels: